Monday, March 29, 2010

WE ARE WAITING!

Well, we got an email from our agency that our dossier has finally landed in Ethiopia. Now all we can do is wait. We were told that at this time the wait for a boy is around 11 months and the wait for a girl is around 14 months. We didn't specify a gender so it looks likely that we will receive a boy. That is just what Faith is hoping for, 4 brothers:)
On the home front things are good. Tami and I had a chance to go to Vegas together for a couple of days because of a trade show I needed to attend. She was able to get some much deserved time to relax, sleep and read while I was busy at the show. We had a couple of fabulous dinners and were able to play a little blackjack and win a little bit as well.
This week we start baseball and softball practice. Doesn't seem like the time is here but the season is starting.
The first week of April we are going to Fort Myers for spring break. This is one of our favorite things to do because it is just the 6 of us having pure family time. We never plan anything, we just go and do whatever it is we feel like doing. This mostly ends up being time at the pool.
Well I hope I get better at this while we are waiting but I am not hopeful because of my track record to this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment